Sunday, March 30, 2014

Miscellany...


Here’s a bunch of stuff that I wanted to pass along - nothing at all earth shattering, simply things that have caught my eye of late ‘round here.  And there's one thing that really belongs with the stuff from Australia, but I’m too lazy to put it there!








Not sure if this is a training route laid out by the Lobster Triathlon Club or what, but whatever it is, I like it...

There's plenty of 'Chinglish' on signs around, but this one really stood out to me, what with the fish and chicken and organic footpath and all.
I don't know who these big blow up dudes represent, but they lived in the park near our apartment for the last week or so...rather impressively huge.
Saw this on a ride and had to take a picture...


This was a really cool installation at the MONA Museum in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.


This was at the Taipei Bicycle Show... It's not as bad a name as it might seem, I think.  Since if used properly and often, pretty much any bike is an assizing technology, right?

2 comments:

  1. "Organically has the fish footpath" reads like a note stapled to a body in a season finale for CSI Miami.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that'd make me tune in for next season's opening episode!

    ReplyDelete